1. Select two kettlebells and position them in between your legs.
2. Assume a wider than shoulder width stance and initiate a kettlebell swing with both bells before cleaning them into a front rack position.
3. Keep the elbow high, take a deep breath, and descend by simultaneously pushing the hips back and bending the knees.
4. Once your thighs reach parallel with the floor, begin to reverse the movement.
5. Keep your abs braced and drive your feet through the floor.
6. Drive back to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.