1. Get positioned in a Glute-Ham Raise Machine so that your knees rest at the back base of the main pad and your heels are hooked in place.
2. Starting with a vertical torso, arms to your sides and hips extended. Flex your glutes hard to prevent excessive hip flexion and brace your core.
3. Begin the movement by slowly controlling your bodyweight down as you allow your knees to extend to a lockout.
4. At the bottom position, quickly flex your knees and press them down to curl your entire body back to the starting position, while attempting to keep your hips extended.
5. Be sure to control your body weight and do not bounce out of the bottom position.