1. Position the bar over the knot on your shoelaces but not touching your shins.
2. Setup with your feet in a shoulder width stance, toes pointed out slightly, and your hands in a snatch grip.
3. Drop your hips and drive the chest up while looking forward.
4. Keeping the bar close to your body, begin to push the floor away and shift your knees back.
5. As the bar passes your knees, shift your knees forward into a power position with your torso upright.
6. Explosively jump straight up and shrug the bar aggressively.
7. As the bar passes your head, flip your wrists and allow it to rotate around your elbows.
8. Drop underneath the bar, split the feet into the typical jerk finish position, and catch the bar overhead with the elbows locked out.
9. Drop the bar from overhead and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.